We collect certain nonpublic personal information you voluntarily provide when you use the Site or the Services.
● Details may include your name, contact information, email, address, company name, phone number and/or mobile number.
● Demographic and relationship information, or public comments or posts you choose to share, including by connecting to the Site through a social network, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
● Any inputs and content that you provide to us through your feedback or when you participate in any interactive promotions, activities or events.
● To provide you with customized service
● To contact you to respond to emails, questions, requests, and complaints
● To request feedback and otherwise contact you about use of the products and services
● We collect this information at the time of your registration to the Site or the Services. We may also collect such information through your account inquiries by email, telephone, or website.
● When you contact us regarding a problem you are experiencing on the site, we will ask for your contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, including screenshots or other information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
● We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
● Specifically, we may disclose the information we collect, as described above, to departments that perform administrative or marketing services, so that we may continue to offer you Magic Data Technology products and services that best meet your needs.
● If you decide at some point either to close your account(s) or to become an inactive customer, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice. With regard to our internal security procedures, we restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to service your account.
● We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information.